Home health care service in Telangana
In Telangan the trained home-caregiver service is available on shift-basis and residential in Hyderabad/ Secundrabad and surrounding areas.
Under this service, we offer services of BSAs (bed side assistants) who are non-medical staff trained to perform following activities to assist elderly/ patients in their homes:
- Activities of daily living like bathing, dressing, grooming
- Consumption of meals
- Medication assistance
- Mobility assistance
- Toileting assistance
- Kindly note that our BSAs do NOT do household work – they will only assist in patient care activities.
- In Hyderabad you can request for an attendant who is specifically trained in Dementia Care
A word of CAUTION to all :
- Heritage accepts only online bank transfers. Please do not make cash payments to anyone claiming to be from our organization, even if they issue paper receipts for the same
- Please do not trust any individual or group that claims to represent Heritage to you, unless you have received an official email from firstname.lastname@example.org with details and contact information of our administrative team member and/or our caregiver.
- Registration for our service is mandatory and needs to be done online – please insist on being issued a registration number via email