Millet Meals In Hyderabad.
Home delivery of Millet Meals
Millets are coarse grains and a repository of protein, fibre, vitamins and minerals. They include jowar (sorghum), ragi (finger millet), korra (foxtail millet), arke (kodo millet), sama (little millet), bajra (pearl millet), chena/barr (proso millet) and sanwa (barnyard millet). Heritage offers Millet-meals through its health kitchen, Poshak, located in Srinagar Colony Hyderabad.
- Our millet-meals are high in nutrition, rich in fibre, protein, anti-oxidants, essential minerals and are gluten free.
- We offer mouth-watering meals which are a blend of grandma’s traditional kitchen recipient and modern food pallets.
Heritage offers home delivery besides takeaways fom our kitchen. Our best service for seniors at home is a monthly meal subscription, where in seniors who prefer to live in their own homes but cannot cook regularly, can sign up for a monthly subscription of thali-meals delivered to their homes. This service is best suited for
- Elderly who are physically unable to take the daily strain of cooking
- Elderly who do not want the hassle of maintaining a kitchen or managing a cook at home
- Families who are concerned about the nutritional intake of their elderly relatives living alone at home